Please read our terms and conditions carefully.
By ordering tickets, you agree (on your own behalf and as agent on behalf of all persons for whom you are purchasing tickets or who will be holding tickets purchased by you) to be bound by these terms and conditions. Changes to and additional restrictions may apply without notice.
Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts will not be held responsible or provide exchange, refund or credit services for tickets purchased through third-party sellers.
Tickets purchased between March and September for the new season will be mailed in September for events scheduled in September, and in early October for events scheduled in and after October. Tickets ordered as of October will be mailed within five (5) business days. Please contact the Patron Services Box Office promptly if you do not receive your tickets in five (5) business days.
Please check all tickets for correct event, date, time, venue and seat as soon as you receive them since there are no refunds or credits.
Please note that the 12 upper box seats (Left Box 11–16, Right Box 11–16) closest to the stage in the Virginia G. Piper Theater offer only partial views of the stage and that row W has limited leg room.
Knowledge of event content and its appropriateness is assumed and accepted by you and is not a valid reason for refund or credit.
In case of traffic and parking delays, please arrive at least 45 minutes before event start time or earlier if you are picking up tickets at will call.
- Unless an event is canceled and not rescheduled, ticket and fee refunds or credits are not allowed under any circumstances. For example, no refunds will be granted because of inability to attend an event, venue temperature, arrival at the wrong venue, sightlines or event content or duration.
- Retroactive discounts are not allowed.
- Member pricing is not available online. There are no refunds or credits for price difference if members purchase online.
- All prices, events, artists, programs, dates, show and run times, venues and benefits are subject to change without notice and are not valid reasons for refunds or credits. Every effort is made to inform ticket buyers of any changes via the Web, email and/or by phone. Please check ScottsdalePerformingArts.org for current event information.
- It is the ticket buyer’s responsibility to inform the Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts Patron Services Box Office in writing of changes to contact information, including mailing address, phone number and email address. No refunds, exchanges or credits are allowed for events that you cannot attend or missed because of outdated contact information.
- Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts electronically scans tickets for entry into its venues. This process helps prevent ticketing and seating problems that may cause delays or lines.
- The scanning system reads unique barcodes printed on each ticket to ensure that the ticket is valid and to record attendance. When exchanging a ticket, the barcode is deactivated, making the original ticket invalid for admission.
- A $2.50-per-ticket facility fee applies to most orders, including phone, walk-up, email, fax, mail and online orders.
- Fees support operations and facility maintenance projects at Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts.
- By contract with performers, this charge is usually assessed separately from the ticket price and is waived only for premier members.
- Tickets cannot be held or reserved at time of order without full payment.
- A $6-per-ticket exchange fee applies for all exchanged tickets and is waived only for premier members.
- Tickets may be exchanged into most other Center-presented events scheduled from September 2013 – June 2014 up to two days before the original event date. (Subject to availability and restrictions; cannot be applied to memberships or Store purchases; no exceptions or extensions.)
- Exchanges are transacted based on the single-ticket price of the new event/s, and the ticket buyer will be charged the difference for exchanges into higher-priced events. Refunds or credits for exchanges into lower-priced events are not available.
- Only the original ticket buyer is authorized to make ticket exchanges or changes to a ticket order.
- There are no exchanges or credits for complimentary tickets, vouchers, promo codes and other ticket offers.
- A $2.50-per-ticket reprint fee applies for lost or replacement tickets and is waived only for premier members.
- Any reprinted ticket invalidates the original. Only the most recently printed ticket is valid for entry.
LOST AND FOUND
Please contact Protection Services or the Patron Services Box Office at 480-499-TKTS (8587).
WILL CALL AT THE CENTER
By request, tickets may be picked up at Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts during regular box-office hours only by the ticket buyer with a photo ID that matches the name on the ticket order or by an authorized recipient with written permission from the ticket buyer. Please note the will-call policies for events at the following venues:
Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts
Virginia G. Piper Theater, Stage 2 and Dayton Fowler Grafman Atrium:
Tickets may be picked up at the Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts from the date of purchase until 30 minutes after the start of the event. To avoid delays, please arrive no later than 45 minutes before the event begins. Please check your email order confirmation or contact the Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts Patron Services Box Office promptly to ensure that the event, venue, time, date, seat location and number of will-call tickets are correct.
- Entry into all venues requires a valid ticket for each individual, regardless of age. Doors open 30 minutes before the event starts.
- For reserved seating events at Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts’ Virginia G. Piper Theater, please use the north or south portals as indicated on each ticket. Patrons with seats in rows A–L may want to use the elevator or stairs located in the southeast corner of the Atrium to access the lower lobby entrance.
- Covered beverages purchased at the Center’s Encore Bar may be brought into the Virginia G. Piper Theater and Stage 2.
- The use of cameras, cellphones and recording devices is not permitted in any venue.
- Events begin promptly at the times listed. Late arrivals and those who exit the theater during the event may watch the event on the monitor in the atrium while waiting to be seated at the house manager’s discretion.
- Behavior that interferes with the event or disrupts other audience members or staff may result in removal from the event without refund or credit of the ticket price and fees.
Scottsdale Civic Center Amphitheater
Tickets may be picked up at the Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts Patron Services Box Office (inside the Atrium) from the date of purchase to 4 p.m. on the day of the Bebel Gilberto event and to 5 p.m. on the day of the Mary Chapin Carpenter event. Will call and cash-only ticket sales are available at the box office tent located at the northwest corner of the Civic Center Library near the library parking garage from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. on the day of the Bebel Gilberto event and from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. on the day of the Mary Chapin Carpenter event. Tickets may not be available for pick-up after 8 p.m. on the event night.
- Scottsdale Civic Center Amphitheater is located between the Civic Center Library and City Hall, just a short walk from Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts. Gates open at 5 p.m. for the Bebel Gilberto event and at 6 p.m. for the Mary Chapin Carpenter event.
- Children ages 12 and younger are admitted for half price at most Amphitheater events.
- Children ages 2 and younger are admitted for free. (No tickets required.)
- Low lawn chairs, pillows and blankets are welcome in designated areas.
- A limited number of Bistro Blanket and Adirondack chair tickets may be available for sale.
- Wheelchair seating areas are available on a first-come, first-served basis; please call the Patron Services Box Office for more information.
- Food and beverages (including beer and wine) are available for cash purchase inside the venue. Outside food and beverages may not be brought into the Amphitheater (with the exception of water in sealed plastic containers).
- Pets, skateboards, roller skates and bicycles are not permitted.
- Entry points are located at the City Hall parking lot near 75th and Main street, at the northeast and northwest corners of the Civic Center Library (at parking garage exit/entry) and at the southwest corner of City Hall.
- In case of inclement weather, Amphitheater events may be moved to an indoor venue (either on or off the premises), rescheduled for another date or canceled.
Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts is located on the northwest corner of Second Street and Drinkwater Boulevard in Old Town Scottsdale.
7380 E. Second St.
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Free parking is conveniently located within easy walking distance to Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts in the garage on Wells Fargo Avenue just north of Second Street and at Civic Center Library Parking Garage, Old Towne Parking Corral and Pepperwood Parking Lot.
PATRON SERVICES BOX OFFICE
Monday – Saturday, 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Sunday, Noon – 5 p.m.
Open through intermission on most evening events