- This event has passed.
Excursions with Scottsdale Arts
Delight in Southwest charm and discover world-class artistry in “The City Different” with Scottsdale Arts, May 31 – June 3, 2022!
Tuesday, May 31, 2022, - Friday, Jun 3, 2022,
- Per person: $2,500 (based on double occupancy)
Contact [email protected] or call 480-425-5353 to sign up today!
About the Event
Delight in Southwest charm and discover world-class artistry in “The City Different” with Scottsdale Arts, May 31 – June 3, 2022! Enjoy a multi-art itinerary like no other—with up-close and personal access to gallery owners, curators, collectors, and artists—while exploring your passion for the creative with a slew of performances, cultural experiences, and world-class cuisine.
Featuring Jennifer McCabe, director and chief curator, Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art (SMoCA)
$2,500 per person (based on double occupancy) includes:
- Roundtrip airfare to Santa Fe, plus charter bus transportation
- Three-night hotel accommodation at Drury Hotel in Santa Fe Plaza, daily breakfast included
- Intimate talks with SMoCA director and chief curator Jennifer McCabe and special guest artists
- Numerous museum and gallery tours, including a private tour of SITE Santa Fe and the Georgia O’Keeffe Museum
- Upscale Southwestern and Argentinian dining
- Access to up-close performing arts, including backstage tour of Santa Fe Opera and passionate flamenco performance
- Private viewings of world-class home collections in Las Campanas
- Explore 70-plus rooms of immersive, interactive art at Meow Wolf
- And so much more …
*See a summary of the itinerary here.
NOTE: Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required to attend the Santa Fe Getaway, as it is a strict requirement for all of our planned excursions in Santa Fe. Thank you for your understanding.
Limited spots available—signs-ups are first-come, first-served! Please contact Olivia Homewood, Individual Giving Manager, at 480-425-5353 or [email protected].
“To create one’s world in any of the arts takes courage,” Georgia O’Keeffe