- Ticket and fee refunds are not allowed under any circumstances. The only exception is an event that is cancelled and not rescheduled by Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts or the artist(s).
- To help ensure the safety of our audiences during the COVID-19 pandemic, we ask that if you are sick and unable to attend a performance, you contact the box office for your options. You may exchange tickets, due to illness, up to 24 hours before an event. All ticket exchange fees and processes, outlined below, apply.
- By request, tickets may be held for pickup at Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts during regular box office hours only by the ticket buyer with a valid photo ID that matches the name on the ticket order. Or by an authorized recipient with written permission from the ticket buyer.
- A $4.00 per ticket fee will be applied to all Will-Call ticket requests.
- Arrive early to avoid delays. The box office is open 1 hour before each performance.
- Tickets with ‘Mail to Me’ delivery will not be mailed until one (1) month before the performance date. If you have made your order within the month window, your tickets will be mailed out within the next two (2) business days. We are experiencing higher than usual mail delivery delays due to USPS. Please anticipate five (5) business days for your tickets to arrive. If you select mail delivery within five (5) days of your performance date the ticket(s) will automatically be added to Will Call.
- All prices, ticket fees, events, artists, programs, dates, show and run times, venues and benefits are subject to change. Every effort is made to inform ticket buyers of any changes via the website, email and/or by phone. Please check ScottsdalePerformingArts.org for current event information.
- It is the ticket buyer’s responsibility to inform Member and Patron Services Box Office in writing of changes to contact information, including mailing address, phone number and email address. No refunds, exchanges or credits are allowed for events missed because of outdated contact information.
- Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts electronically scans tickets for entry into its venues. This process helps prevent ticketing and seating problems that may cause delays or lines.
- The scanning system reads unique barcodes printed on each ticket to ensure that the ticket is valid and to record attendance. When exchanging or reprinting a ticket, the barcode is deactivated, making the original ticket invalid for admission.
FEES AND EXCHANGES
Delivery Fee Options
- Fees support operations and facility maintenance projects at Scottsdale Arts.
- By contract with performers, service fee is assessed separately from ticket price and is waived only for Premier ONE Members of Scottsdale Arts.
- A $7.00 per-ticket exchange fee applies for all exchanged tickets and is waived only for Premier ONE Members of Scottsdale Arts.
- Tickets may be exchanged into most other Center-presented events, provided the exchange request is made 2 or more days before original event date. The ticket exchange fee will be applied.
- If the single-ticket price (not including fees) is the same or less than the cost of the original event ticket, only the $7.00 fee will be applied. If the single ticket price is greater than the original single ticket price, the ticket buyer will pay the overage in addition to the $7.00 per-ticket exchange fee. Refunds or credits for exchanges into lower-priced events are not available.
- Only the original ticket buyer is authorized to make ticket exchanges or other changes to a ticket order.
- There are no exchanges or credits for complimentary tickets, vouchers, promo codes, or other ticket offers.
SCOTTSDALE CENTER FOR THE PERFORMING ARTS
SCOTTSDALE MUSEUM OF CONTEMPORARY ART (SMOCA)
Until COVID-19 benchmarks are achieved:
- Face masks or face coverings will be required for entry into the Center for the safety of our patrons, volunteers, and staff.
- Timed entry is likely for your event (please read all emails carefully to ensure you know the best arrival time).
- Most performances will run with no intermission. Please make sure to use restrooms, wash hands, and visit the Center’s Encore Bar before your timed entry to the theater.
- Tickets may be picked up at Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts for the Center’s venue events, or SMoCA for SMoCA’s venue events from the date of purchase until 30 minutes after the start of the event. To avoid delays, please arrive no later than 45 minutes before the event begins.
- Entry into all venues requires a valid ticket for each individual, regardless of age. Doors open 30 minutes before the event starts.
- For reserved seating events at Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts’ Virginia G. Piper Theater, please use the north or south portals as indicated on each ticket. Patrons with seats in rows A–L may want to use the elevator or stairs located in the southeast corner of the Atrium to access the lower lobby entrance.
- Covered beverages purchased at the Center’s Encore Bar may be brought into the Virginia G. Piper Theater and Stage 2.
- The use of cameras, cellphones and recording devices is not permitted in any venue.
- Events begin promptly at the times listed. Late arrivals and those who exit the theater during the event may watch the event on the monitor in the Atrium while waiting to be seated at the house manager’s discretion.
- Behavior that interferes with the event or disrupts other audience members or staff may result in removal from the event without refund or credit of the ticket price and fees.
SCOTTSDALE CIVIC CENTER AMPHITHEATER
- Tickets may be picked up at Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts Member and Patron Services Box Office (inside the Atrium) from the date of purchase to 5 p.m. on the day of the event. Will call and cash-only ticket sales are available at the box office tent located at the northwest corner of the Civic Center Library near the library parking garage from 5 to 8 p.m. on the day of the event.
- Scottsdale Civic Center Amphitheater is located between the Civic Center Library and City Hall, just a short walk from Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts. Gates open at 6 p.m.
- Children ages 12 and younger are admitted for half price at most Amphitheater events.
- Children ages 2 and younger are admitted for free. (No tickets required.)
- Low lawn chairs, pillows and blankets are welcome in designated areas.
- Wheelchair seating areas are available on a first-come, first-served basis; please call the Member and Patron Services Box Office for more information.
- Food and beverages (including beer and wine) are available for purchase inside the venue. Outside food and beverages may not be brought into the Amphitheater (with the exception of water in sealed plastic containers).
- Pets, skateboards, roller skates, and bicycles are not permitted.
- Entry points are located at the City Hall parking lot near 75th and Main Street, at the northeast and northwest corners of the Civic Center Library (at parking garage exit/entry) and at the southwest corner of City Hall.
- In case of inclement weather, Amphitheater events may be moved to an indoor venue (either on or off the premises), rescheduled for another date or canceled.
- All terms and conditions subject to change without notice.