Scottsdale Arts COVID-19 Response
We were grateful to hear that many survey responders miss the arts and are eager to safely return. We miss you too and are hopeful that we may begin presenting amazing artists again in the fall. Of course, the safety of our guests, staff, volunteers, and artists is critical as we plan for gathering again. We are utilizing science and advice from medical professionals to determine ongoing health precautions for events in our venues, and these safety protocols will be adjusted as standards evolve and artists’ plans change. It is essential that we stay flexible and we ask that you do too.
Scottsdale Arts’ reopening plan includes:
- Theaters, bathrooms, and high-touch areas will be cleaned and sanitized throughout the day.
- Customer service counters including bar, box office, and retail spaces are taking additional sanitary and safety precautions.
- Staff and volunteers will wear masks.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout public spaces.
- Seating options in theaters will be physically spaced (with varying sized seating groups available) and distancing will be relaxed as criteria is met according to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention guidelines.
- Masks are required for all guests.
- Guests are encouraged to physically distance from other parties in the space
- Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art (SMoCA) will have timed entry to minimize the number of guests in the Museum at one time. Visit SMoCA.org for more information or to purchase your ticket.
- If you don’t feel well, stay home. Contact the box office to review your options including credit to a later performance in our season, donating your ticket, or a refund.
For a full list of our safety measures and ongoing updates, please visit ScottsdaleArts.org