Scottsdale Arts COVID-19 Response
See our timed-entrance protocol for the week.
Reopening Guidelines—Know Before You Go
Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts’ policies and protocols are rooted in safety for our staff, our artists, and the public and visitors with who we interact. The primary goals for our response to the COVID-19 virus has always been to protect public health while continuing to fulfill Scottsdale Arts’ vital mission of art exhibitions, performing arts events and community engagement.
- Face masks are encouraged, but not required.
- All visitors are welcome to wear a face mask, if they would like for any reason without fear of judgement, isolation, or repercussion. At Scottsdale Arts, we are committed to making everyone feel accepted for their personal health decisions and we will treat our fellow employees, volunteers, artists, and patrons with respect by reciprocating their desire to mask up when in close contact.
- Utilize the hand sanitizer stations throughout the Center and thoroughly wash your hands during your visit to restrooms.
- Seating in all spaces in Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts will be full capacity (unless artists and renting agency request otherwise).
- The Encore Bar and concessions will be open for most performances.
- The Center implemented an enhanced frequency sanitization schedule for all public areas and surfaces.
- Box Office is open for in-person sales 1 hour prior to start of performance.
- Box Office will be closed after intermission.
If you do not feel well and have any symptoms of illness, stay home and do not attend the performance. Contact the box office to review your options including credit to a later performance in our season, donating your ticket, or a refund.
For a full list of our safety measures and ongoing updates, please visit ScottsdaleArts.org