Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts offers challenging and comprehensive internships for undergraduates, recent graduates and graduate students who are interested in gaining experience in the arts and business/arts administration fields. The Center provides audiences with affordable access to unparalleled artists, diverse and inclusive programs, relevant and cutting-edge experiences, and performances from around the globe. Internships are on a volunteer basis and can be coordinated with staff to aid in receiving academic credit.
HOW TO APPLY
Review the list of internships offered. (Note: The following list of openings are indicative of the kinds of internships available; however, internships offered each semester are based upon the organization’s need.) Please clearly state your area of interest in your application.
– Two references (one academic and one professional—contact information only, no letters)
– Cover letter describing your interest in your preferred internship position.
Complete the online application found here.
August – December
• Applications Open: mid-May
• Application Deadline: August 30
January – May
• Applications Open: mid-October
• Application Deadline: November 30
June – August/September
• Applications Open: mid-March
• Application Deadline: April 30
NOTE: Late applicants will not be considered.
None at this time.