CONSTRUCTION NOTICE: Scottsdale Civic Center
There is construction underway on the east side of Scottsdale Civic Center. The western section of project around Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts is complete.
How To Visit The Center:
Enter Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts via the west doors facing the Civic Center Garage, the south doors facing the circular drive and 2nd Street, or the north doors facing the newly renovated Scottsdale Civic Center.
Parking options and directions from parking to Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts are detailed below. With construction on the west side of Scottsdale Civic Center complete, access to the Center from the north, including the AZ/88 restaurant, Saguaro hotel, and north end of the Civic Center Garage, has been restored.
Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts is located in the heart of Old Town Scottsdale:
7380 E 2nd St
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Convenient, free parking is available at the following locations. See the next section, below, for details on ADA-accessible parking.
Civic Center Lot and Garage – 3888 N Wells Fargo Ave
Directions to the Center: Use the passageway directly east of the garage and north of Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art. Travel east, past AZ/88 toward the north or west doors of the Center
Civic Center Library Garage – 3803 N Drinkwater Blvd
Directions to the Center: Use the ramp from the middle (second) level to access the sidewalk along Drinkwater Boulevard. Use the crosswalks at the intersection of Drinkwater Boulevard and 2nd Street to cross both roads and approach the Center from the south. Enter via the south doors.
If parked on the bottom (first) level or top (third) level of the Drinkwater Boulevard Garage, use the elevator located on the east side of the garage to access the middle (second) level and follow the directions above.
Old Town Parking Corral – 3806 N Brown Ave
Directions to the Center: Walk south down Brown Avenue, east along 2nd Street, and enter via the south doors of the Center.
Pepperwood Lot – 7319 E 1st Ave
Directions to the Center: There are walkways between this parking lot and Scottsdale Civic Center at both of the southern corners of the parking lot. Once within the Civic Center grounds, travel south and enter the Center via either the north or west doors.
Details below for various ADA-accessible parking spaces near Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts. For directions to the Center from each parking area, see the section above.
Civic Center Garage – 3888 N Wells Fargo Ave (no elevators in this garage)
- South entrance: 1 ADA-accessible parking spot
- South exit: 6 ADA-accessible parking spots
- North end: 8 ADA-accessible parking spots.
- Parking lot west of garage: 5 ADA-accessible parking spots
Civic Center Library Garage – 3803 N Drinkwater Blvd (access to crosswalk from middle level)
- Middle (second) level: 4 ADA-accessible parking spots at the north end. Ramp from this level to the crosswalk.
- Top (third) level: 0 ADA-accessible parking spots, but elevator is located on the east side of the garage to access middle level.
- Bottom (first) level: 8 ADA-accessible parking spots at the north end, but not located near elevator, which is needed to access middle level.
Old Town Parking Corral – 3806 N Brown Ave (access to Scottsdale Arts Campus from top level, via 2nd Street)
- Top level: 9 ADA-accessible parking spots
- Lower level: 0 ADA-accessible parking spots
Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts – 7380 E 2nd St
- Circle Drive just south of the Center: 4 ADA-accessible parking spots